Discuss End feed fittings for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MGP

Hi guys, I've started a new council contract and they don't allow the use of end feed for some reason so I've got 118 mixed 15mm fittings for sale there on ebay, item number 300675167394, if anyone's interested and wants to make me me an offer then please PM me, cheers

Havnt got a clue lol, the last council were fine with them, but you know what there like! Personally a prefer Yorkshire anyway and I'm not supplying ;)

maybe they don't like drips of solder on the floor. not saying you're messy with your soldering though.

We're using Yorkshire fittings now! Doesn't bother me as I prefer them and they are supplying the gear! Seeing as though I'm gonna end up with a van load of em I may as well get rid of the last of the end feed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to End feed fittings for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock