Discuss Erp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video was good and explained the very basics but a little bit more would help. Not much I could find on the Internet - reckon there must be more about it soon, just a bit irritated I missed all those seminars. Ah well hopefully all will become closer at some point!

The video was good and explained the very basics but a little bit more would help. Not much I could find on the Internet - reckon there must be more about it soon, just a bit irritated I missed all those seminars. Ah well hopefully all will become closer at some point!
I wouldnt worry about it no one is going to care and it will be policed as thoroughly as benchmark and all the other equally pointless schemes. No one is policing water and gas regulations properly let alone this latest rubbish Which wont ever potentialy put someones health or safety at risk.
Waste of time.

I do feel the same, but at the same time it would be nice to be informed about it! It's just another headache isn't it.

Of course we could always ask GS ! because they will know all about it, lol just like everything else, answer you will get is ' Its a bit of a gray area ' so you decide what to do ! no doubt more rubbish from the EU

Right, to put a bit of a flip on this. I went on the glowworm/Vaillant presentation about the ERP yesterday. It would seem that their club energy and vaillant advance apps make the whole process very easy. Have any other manufacturers put anything similar in place yet??????

Right, to put a bit of a flip on this. I went on the glowworm/Vaillant presentation about the ERP yesterday. It would seem that their club energy and vaillant advance apps make the whole process very easy. Have any other manufacturers put anything similar in place yet??????

I think thats only true if you fit all their kit. Which is exactly what they are trying to promote.

The issues are likely to arise if you fit a Vaillant boiler, with a megaflo unvented and honeywell controls.

Ideally, someone will produce a third party app which brings together all the industry standard stuff.

The Glowworm app definitely takes it all into account the only bit of extra work is that you have to add the 3rd party figures/stats yourself but it's only like 3 or 4 boxes to fill in

I was also told that cylinders would have their own ERP rating. Oh god!!!! Confused again now

Don't even worry about it customer won't be none wiser anyhow does anyone loom at the same sticker on your new fridge ?????

Nah course you don't

I agree with Hammers. For new build and HA work, it will be an issue, and maybe for the odd tree-hugger.

I don't imagine anyone else will give a rats bum.

I totally agree with you Ray My problem is I have this uncanny knack of working for people that ask for things like this so not doing it and getting the earache is a strong likelihood. I blooming hate customers

I totally agree with you Ray My problem is I have this uncanny knack of working for people that ask for things like this so not doing it and getting the earache is a strong likelihood. I blooming hate customers

Could be worse Matt. You might be in Brighton, where the tree-huggers make up a majority! :)

Give it 6 months and GS will add it to our exams!!? Bit more money for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Erp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock