Discuss Euro clips HELP!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with mountainman probably not the best idea to be fitting when you have no concept of bracketry

i imagine it would be block and beam forming the ceiling

Thats what it is. I understand how the clips work. I'm just completely baffled as to how to make them work when I can't find a beam inside the ceiling. I've basically got to keep drilling holes until I find a beam.

If its a plaster finish can you not buy or borrow a detector for studs? Not brilliant but will certainly get you close to a beam at least and stop the ceiling looking like a swiss cheese ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

P.s if all else fails only use a 1-2mm drill to help you find a beam rather than hacking great 12 mm holes everywhere....

P.s if all else fails only use a 1-2mm drill to help you find a beam rather than hacking great 12 mm holes everywhere....

I think that's probably the best idea.

What's wrong with female munsen back plates then screw the m10 studding into them. The back plates have 2 screw holes in so you can use screws and plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Euro clips HELP!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock