Discuss Evenin' all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danfoto

Greetings from a professional photographer with a weakness for a nice relaxing bit of plumbing, which admittedly I've done very little of since completely re-plumbing a detached bungalow and putting in a back-boiler hot water system with a couple of rads on it 20 years ago.

I've also got a weakness for writing long sentences :eek:

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi Danfoto and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Greetings from a professional photographer with a weakness for a nice relaxing bit of plumbing, which admittedly I've done very little of since completely re-plumbing a detached bungalow and putting in a back-boiler hot water system with a couple of rads on it 20 years ago.

I've also got a weakness for writing long sentences :eek:

HI Danfoto,most welcome,A Professional Photographer,am afraid you will not find any negatives from this forum :),you will get a good exposure to some great threads and hopefully be able to zoom in to some good posts :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Danfoto,most welcome,A Professional Photographer,am afraid you will not find any negatives from this forum :),you will get a good exposure to some great threads and hopefully be able to zoom in to some good posts :D
only a week and puddles turned into aproper moderator, all touchy feely and pc:)

only a week and puddles turned into aproper moderator, all touchy feely and pc:)

How very dare you! I think you had better get your facts straight before you have a go and start criticising me, Old plumber!!,its only taken 4 days actually !! And I don’t have to explain....Oh sorry about that, what I mean is
Thank you for your comments old plumber and hope you find all on the site to your satisfaction, should you have any quarries or requests ,please do not hesitate to contact myself or one of my colleges, I hope you enjoy your visit to the forum today and found posts interesting and informative
Have a nice day now
:D:p:p:D

How very dare you! I think you had better get your facts straight before you have a go and start criticising me, Old plumber!!,its only taken 4 days actually !! And I don’t have to explain....Oh sorry about that, what I mean is
Thank you for your comments old plumber and hope you find all on the site to your satisfaction, should you have any quarries or requests ,please do not hesitate to contact myself or one of my colleges, I hope you enjoy your visit to the forum today and found posts interesting and informative
Have a nice day now
:D:p:p:D

have you lost the plot??????:p:p:D:):)only joking of course sir puddle of moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Evenin' all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock