Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Examinations Pass Percentage in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know what the Pass grade/Percentage required for passing the in NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating examinations?

Around the 75% mark if I can remember correctly

Reply to Examinations Pass Percentage in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock