Discuss Expert help needed regarding ccn1 tolerances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbdoctor

Hi I am aware we are allowed up to u16 35mm pipe on out qualifications im just being lazy here as I'm out and not got the time or brain power at the moment to work it out, been asked to install a 45kw boiler off a u16 gas meter with 50m gas pipe run ? I'm sure this is commercial scope ? Help would be great.
As 28mm at 30m is 4.8 m3hr

Thanks

Just done a quick calc
Youd need 35mm pipe - the pipe alone IV is out of scope of /1b

Meter + pipe .067

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I thought it's a long run be well over the drop, I don't know much about commercial so won't be doing the job is it something to do with purge and testing that makes it commercial as well ?

Shame it wasnt a bit closer with a conveniently placed aecv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Expert help needed regarding ccn1 tolerances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having problems with an old kitchen mixer tap.......the cold side is dripping from spout so I attempted to remove the brass...
Replies
Views
Hi all, please could anyone help me with the following issue im having. I will start off with listing the scenario in case it helps. Boiler -...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock