Currently reading:
External exp

Discuss External exp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Got one to fit tomorrow , boiler it's self is in a coal bunker under stairs but only accessible from outside , I'm not messing with the old one so am thinking of just teeing into return pipe on other side of wall which is still under stairs but accessible form inside.

whats your thoughts

I have done the same which was much cheaper tho been told to cap the old ones 2 I have done the rest unable to cap

Won't make any difference if the old one is left. It will just be a volume of water. It might leak eventually tho.

Cheers Tam, it appears the vessel on the boiler in my caravan is away, it's a Worcester junior 24 and apparently a pig to change so if it isn't under warranty I will fit an external one as it's in a cupboard, will check with Worcester what size I need, haha a wee bit of real work for me

I have thought about stripping the boiler out, but Tbh as it's in a cupboard an external one is the way forward haha, I'm not covered for LPG so removing the boiler isn't an option

Cheers Tam, it appears the vessel on the boiler in my caravan is away, it's a Worcester junior 24 and apparently a pig to change so if it isn't under warranty I will fit an external one as it's in a cupboard, will check with Worcester what size I need, haha a wee bit of real work for me
mind your fingers

mind your fingers

Haha, check out what I done with a junior hacksaw on Tuesday, my thumb will be reporting me to social services if this keeps up

eby7uhez.jpg

You checked it doesn't just need pumping up Kirk? Those junior ones go flat often but just need a recharge.

Yes, there's water at the valve, but on the bright side, the caravan park have said they will get their gas contractor to fix it under warranty, so I don't need to bother :)

that will stain the leather in your nice cars :), but hasnt wrecked ur sex life :)

Just got the jag back from the dealer, a turbo sensor had failed and it ran on restricted performance, wasn't happy, but it's sorted now and me and the two boys had a wee blast in it tonight, it's back to the right performance now, it's a diesel but a 3L and 250odd BHP so it' can go a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to External exp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back