Discuss external oil boiler question in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jo Robins

We are buying a bungalow with an external oil boiler. We plan to build an extension, will we need to move the boiler or can it remain where it is meaning it would be then housed in the extension
Thanks

I personally would move it
Why have a oil boiler indoors when it can be outside?
We have adapted a grant external to a internal boiler so can be done .
Find a competent oil engineer experience with this sort of work
Really needs eyes on.

Reply to external oil boiler question in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

K
My conventional boiler needs to be replaced. One engineer suggested combi with an external pump because water pressure in my flat is low, the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
We moved into a house with a gas Aga (I think converted from oil). The extraction pipe is fitted against and runs through an external wall, then...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
Back