Discuss extra material/exam questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yogavo

i am taking a plumbing course with t4ts and recently failed my complex hot (unvented), cold water & gas installation exams, is there anywhere else (besides smartscreen) for me to get extra material for revision and/or places to find exam questions for me to practice on?

Google Badger Revision software, you have to pay for it but it's brilliant, really helpful. I've just passed my complex santitation,central heating & customer care using it as a revision guide

stick your head in the books and sum online revision,, good luck.

i am taking a plumbing course with t4ts and recently failed my complex hot (unvented), cold water & gas installation exams, is there anywhere else (besides smartscreen) for me to get extra material for revision and/or places to find exam questions for me to practice on?

do you have level 3 smartscreen ?

Google Badger Revision software, you have to pay for it but it's brilliant, really helpful. I've just passed my complex santitation,central heating & customer care using it as a revision guide

cheers for that it looks really helpful. what level did you get?

cheers LUCIALIA you've been like my plumbing fairy godmother, but with out the fairy and you're probably in no way a mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to extra material/exam questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Main Eco Compact boiler installed 18 month ago, system power flushed immediately before and straight after boiler installation, Magfilter 2 and...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back