Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss F9 on boiler, fires up after reset only in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Glow-Worm Ultrapower sxi. I am used to sorting out an F9 by topping up to about 1.5 bar, then the boiler fires up. However twice now I have found an F9 and after pressing the reset button the boiler fires up without any top up and the indicated pressure is >2bar. Is it possible that there is too much pressure in the system and the boiler will display F9 to indicate that as well as too little?

Can be a few things, might need someone in. Might be equivalent of Vaillant f75.

Attachments

• F1F0BC8E-D75B-41B1-B03F-AEA75B7F2E9A.jpeg
    F1F0BC8E-D75B-41B1-B03F-AEA75B7F2E9A.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 7

Reply to F9 on boiler, fires up after reset only in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock