Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Facebook in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Any friends here on FB?

Couple of friends I know there.

Sometimes quicker to message there via messenger if emergency!!!

I'm happy to request your acceptance

Anyone got friends who live a FB life as opposed to real life? I have & the things they come out with! Ones a dole dosser, works a bit, riddled with debt, makes out he's some sort of high flyer!! Makes me smile the crap he posts.

Not on there myself and from all the "live, love, life" messages etc I have read on wifes and mates facebook, I'll not bother
I try and live in the real world as much as I can

I am on it , I just mess about, want loads of banter , take the pi@@ , etc etc but never take it seriously.

Im on it. Use it daily really.
Just for the crack tho.
Non of this save the world and look at this starving puppy stuff

Im on it. Use it daily really.
Just for the crack tho.
Non of this save the world and look at this starving puppy stuff

Do you use it just for personal pals, or any of the zillion gas groups ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Facebook in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock