Discuss faces too names so we know who we all are in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiling spread

ill start off then
Photo0073.jpg

Sorry, but if I put my self portrait it would crack most computer monitors and I can't afford to replace that lot!!

Is that supper?

:p

dont know if this will work but it is me and my daughter, im the one with the short hair

working fine m8 nice one bud its good to put a face to names

I forgot to put on my make-up in this one.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 52
What? You don't beleive that is me:) I do look different when I am wearing my boiler suit.

me,not the feathered one ,the miserable b,tard behind him

Attachments

• Picture 173 (WinCE).jpg
    Picture 173 (WinCE).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 70
010.jpgThis is the latest picture of me I can find on the computer. I'm the one on the right. If you hover over it, it seems to blow up and you'll be able to see my mug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to faces too names so we know who we all are in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock