Discuss Fan Flue Boiler with good internal fitting arrangements in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
On behalf of a friend we are looking for which fan flued ng combi or system boiler has a good fitting from inside only. The outside is in Bath and 3/4 Floors up but the outside is above the River Avon
so no ladders too high and no scaffold...unless expensive suspended stuff. around 20kw to 30kw
he will need two per floor x 3. Thank you in advance. centralheatking

Ideal Logic Max Mr C ? described below so is doable . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191108-200024.png
    Screenshot_20191108-200024.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 11
Don’t the gas safe regulations insist on sealing the flue to the external brickwork though? This prevents flue gasses from entering the cavity? Will this be possible? I suppose you could take extra bricks out from the inner skin to allow access? Maybe??

drop a rope outside side the flue over the rope and tie a screwdriver in the end and then pull the flue up through the hole sorted

Reply to Fan Flue Boiler with good internal fitting arrangements in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 3 port valve Y plan system, with a hot water tank in airing cupboard and a cold water feeder tank in loft. I want to replace the old 25+...
Replies
Views
I have an Alpha Intec boiler installed on my loft wall. The flue goes horizontally from the top of the boiler and passes through the wall, exiting...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run...
Replies
Views
So there's a few estates scattered around my way that have the dreaded powermax boilers. All of them are installed in the middle of house in a...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock