Discuss faulty pipie stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everflow09

got a pipe stat that clicks on once frost stat signals but does not switch off? any one got any ideas. i think it is def wired up wrong as connected to white wire (from 3p.v) in junction

yeah boiler switches on dont when get to pipe stat temp set around 15-20 just dont switch off

Test the stat using a multimeter. If ok it is the wiring.
If you have 2 motorised valves it should be wired permanent live - frost stat - pipe stat - orange of the valves.
Mid position valve, perm live - frost stat - pipe stat - white of valve.
No valves, perm live - frost stat - pipe stat - switched live.

Frost stat should be set to around 5 deg and pipe stat fitted on the return set to around 25 deg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to faulty pipie stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Back