Discuss Fein Multimaster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

I've read on this forum that these are an excellent bit of kit I also spoke to someone who has one and had a play with it myself.

I've requested one for my birthday but which one shall I go for, there is the diamond blade one as well.

Any ideas?

P.s I'll be asking for the receipt as well ;)

Great bit of kit, endless attachment blades, use it to get laminate flooring up, cuts beatifully at skirting, replace very easy, hard to tell they've been moved, got the multimaster 240v. good at removing ceramic floor and wall tiles, jobs are endless.

how much????????
seen a cheepo for £30 with blades, all-be-it proberbly crap blades, but i bet you can use the better quallity ones in it too.
for £30 and now and again use i think i will try one and save £300 lol.

Redsaw, what do you mean £300? I paid £160 for mine (240v) brand new with the tiling kit. Superb tool although replacement blades expensive.
Doesnt get used all the time but when it needs to come out its probably the most useful tool you'll ever buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fein Multimaster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Here they are! Totally refreshed for this year. We have given a makeover to all of the BOXSET range. All options are now presented in smart...
Replies
Views
365drills
Evening all Ok here goes. I replaced a leaking pump under a bath a couple of months ago. The original job was a complete bodge, directly under...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
N
hi, i hope someone can help. i have an existing recessed shower area where we have taken down tiles etc and fitted new shower traty. however one...
Replies
Views
petercj
P
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back