Search the forum,

Discuss female pumber looking for advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Ladyplumber

hello im kellie and im currently learning plumbing through trades gateway. Its going ok and ive passed every assessment so far, I feel i would be more ahead and have more money in my pocket if I was out there beside someone and im re-thinking the route im taking to become a plumber. I am serious about my career path as I feel some customers would be more comfortable with a female in there home. I feel I need to be more hands on and actually see what goes on day to day so if anyone has any suggestions or wouldn't mind taking on an apprentice or just allowing me to tag along from time to time, I would appreciate any help or advice given.
Thank you for reading

Hi Kellie, to far for me , but some one may be happy to let you shadow them, but don't expect to be paid, lots on here asking same question, and will work for free, Just for your information we have a lady plumber in my area who seems to do ok. Best of luck with what you do.

Hi Kellie, welcome to the forum. I'm probably a bit far too. But if you don't mind travelling a little way I could PM you a number of a lady plumber in Derby who might be able to help you out.

Hi Kellie, good luck in your venture. I'd suggest cards in window of local merchants, phoning around, letters to local companies. Most importantly stay on here as there are 100s of years of experience to help you

hi thank you for responding, I have a car so I can travel. Yes please that would be very helpful, is it someone you know or is she a local plumber?

I met her at college. She's a good plumber, and she's helped people in your situation before. I don't know if she has anyone with her at the moment but it's got to be worth a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to female pumber looking for advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock