Search the forum,

Discuss few bits for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

azza100

hi i have a few surplus bits for sale if anybodys interested

1 x worcester 45 degree flue bend (100mm)
2 x worcester 1m flue extensions (100mm)
2 x worcester 100mm flue brackets
2 x baxi multifit 45 degree flue bend
1 x calefi 22mm pressurisation kit comes with safety vale etc and 5ltr expansion vessel
5 x reliance 4 in 1 universal mixer valves
16 x danfoss angled radiator valves 1/2" (two pipe)
4 x danfoss angled radiator valves with head off the side (1/2" two pipe)
6 x danfoss angled radiator valves 1/2" (one pipe)
3 x danfoss angled radiator valves 3/4" (one pipe)
3 x danfoss trv heads
4 x hattersley manual radiator valve bodies 1/2"
2 x hattersley manual radiator valve bodies 3/4"
6 x hattersley manual radiator valve heads
4 x boss 1/2" wheelhead and lockshield radiator valves
also have a wilo gold 50 pump thats not in bad conditio but needs new wire and union valves
if anybodys interested then dont hesitate to contact me and make me an offer
thanks for looking :D

the baxi multi fit 45 degrees will they be the duotec/performa type? and how much?

yeah they are mate they were left over from fitting a couple of duotec boilers, im looking for about £20 for them, ill have to have another look at them when i get home because i actually think they are the 135 degree bends but cant remember, i just scanned over everything earlier

Could use the expansion vessel, but don't know what area you're in or what you want for it?

Im in Walsall in the west midlands mate, I'll sell the full pressurisation kit for £40 or the expansion vessel on it's own for £10 plus postage

thats more than my local merchant lol, why not go to your independant merchant and see if theyll take it all off you for a credit.

Where's your local merchant??? I can't get a 5ltr expansion vessel for less than £28!!! All the stuff was left over from jobs when I worked for my old company so can't take it back really, it would have been the easiest option though lol

your old company's, but i was only joking old son, hop off your horse now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to few bits for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values, one near the manifold and the other on the radiator side. I will be using Nest 3rd gen thermostats to control both the upstairs radiators and...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock