Search the forum,

Discuss Fga results are fine, IP is fine but gas rate is low in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Still learning gas work so be easy please
I was at a service with a tradesman today and the fga was fine so was the inlet pressure at meter but the gas rate came in at 20 odd kw on a worcester junior 28i
He gas rated with the tap open full, he told me the gas rate was low because the flow rate was poor
Could someone please explain how this works to me? And also what else could cause a gas rate to be low but fga and IP are fine?

So if what he says is true and fga is fine aswell as IP then the gas rate being a bit lower due to water pressure is fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fga results are fine, IP is fine but gas rate is low in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock