Discuss Fga results are fine, IP is fine but gas rate is low in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Still learning gas work so be easy please
I was at a service with a tradesman today and the fga was fine so was the inlet pressure at meter but the gas rate came in at 20 odd kw on a worcester junior 28i
He gas rated with the tap open full, he told me the gas rate was low because the flow rate was poor
Could someone please explain how this works to me? And also what else could cause a gas rate to be low but fga and IP are fine?

So if what he says is true and fga is fine aswell as IP then the gas rate being a bit lower due to water pressure is fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fga results are fine, IP is fine but gas rate is low in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi just been to check a family members boiler and I’m getting just over 25mbar working pressure at the meter and 22mbar inlet pressure at the...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me advice with this one. At an annual gas service today I found a Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i to be using only running...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Back