Search the forum,

Discuss Find out how many are watching the ebay item you're bidding on. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit pointless really as when you look at an item description it tells you how many watchers there are.

Sounds like the 'find out whos been looking at your facebook' wind up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Find out how many are watching the ebay item you're bidding on. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Here they are! Totally refreshed for this year. We have given a makeover to all of the BOXSET range. All options are now presented in smart...
Replies
Views
365drills
T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
So you watched the Royal Wedding and the question on your mind is "What Next" The day after the Royal Wedding [Saturday 30th April 2011]...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Fancy a day out checking out the latest ideas for home building. The UK's BIGGEST self build show is at NEC ********* will be attending the...
Replies
Views
365drills
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock