Discuss Flat screen on wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Do the screws come with the wall bracket or would they of come with when we bought tv anyone know ?

Do ya know I was eyeing them up thinking i wonder if they'll fit

No no no, you'll get different ones with the mount along with spacers if needed.
The ones already in the TV will be too short.

Worked with my tv

See

qu4ujyqy.jpg

Shoulda stuck it up with silicon :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flat screen on wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Good morning, I have a hinged shower screen for my bath that I don't have fixings for. The guide holes in the screen line up with guide holes in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles (see image 1), and the idea was that the vertical...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock