Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Flexible Rainwater Pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan by the sea

I have searched for this via Google and have only been able to find what I required in large coils. So, I am hoping that someone on here can help me out with my requirement.
I have a new guttering system in place and I want to transfer the down-pipe flow to a pond nearby. To do this I am looking for a flexible piece of pipe about a meter long that will fit onto a standard down-pipe (70mm/3 ins). This flexible pipe will join onto another piece of down-pipe and so transfer the water to the pond.

Hi, Try yacht chandeliers, they stock this type of item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flexible Rainwater Pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock