Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss flexible tap connector. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Brita water filter head which has a 3/8 thread that I need to connect to a 15mm feed about 800mm away. I have used in the past a flexible tap connector hose which had a 3/8x15mm fittings but is to short at 300mm long. I cant get anything in that size which is longer so I'm thinking of screwing a 3/8x1/2inch brass bush from screwfix onto the brita head but what flexible hose do I use that is used for drinking water that is around 800mm long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flexible tap connector. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock