Discuss Fluid master - click seal tap connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like DIY type product...

A regular flexi rarely leaks anyway! Or those JG type push fit ones on taps etc...

if you have problem working out how tight a flexi needs to be then yeah great. but it's probably the single easiest plumbing skill i can think of.

what i would like to see is the continental service valves being widely available i quite like that method of connection

what i would like to see is the continental service valves being widely available i quite like that method of connection

Yeah I am a big fan of those. I would happily fit them if you could get them easily enough.

if you have problem working out how tight a flexi needs to be then yeah great. but it's probably the single easiest plumbing skill i can think of.

What about putting an olive on a pipe? Applying silicone grease to a part? I can think a more easy things as well.

What about putting an olive on a pipe? Applying silicone grease to a part? I can think a more easy things as well.

depends how far you want to stretch definition of "skill" which was the word i used. but yes i get your point what what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fluid master - click seal tap connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock