Search the forum,

Discuss Foghorn/Splutering from cistern! Video attached in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Had a toilet installed recently which is now making the attached sound. (No chance of him coming back to sort it...)

Anyone know what's causing it? Issue coming from whatever that piece is on the right hand side (please let me know).

Cheers

New inlet valve required

New inlet valve required
Thanks Shaun.

Any recommendations? I seen someone mention a Fluidmaster side-entry brass shank valve as being better (20e from Screwfix).

Additionally.. easy enough to change out? I'm okayish (last plumbing endeavour was taking apart an upstairs toilet to change the o-ring due to not filling quickly - took me a while to figure out what the issue was!).

Yes perfect or a viva side / 4 in 1

Just turn / isolate the water first

tbh cheap or defective

Reply to Foghorn/Splutering from cistern! Video attached in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock