Search the forum,

Discuss Free Glowworm training in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Free boiler training in Bristol
Dear

One of the great benefits of being a member of Club Energy is that you can benefit from free training, as well as a 25% discount on any BPEC training being held.
Our Bristol Training Centre of Excellence has the following free course happening next week:
Thursday 17[SUP]th[/SUP] October - Flexicom Boiler
As you would expect, spaces are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to attend, please contact Wendy Chilcott on [email protected] or call her on 01454 270314.
We are constantly updating our website wth new course dates. If this date is not convenient please keep checking the Training page or email/call Wendy.
For a map and directions to the Centre, please click here

We look forward to seeing you there.
Regards

signature_1.jpg
Club Energy HQ

If you are interested, or have any queries, please contact Wendy directly - I don't know any more that what dropped in my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free Glowworm training in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock