Discuss Free Glowworm training in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Free boiler training in Bristol
Dear

One of the great benefits of being a member of Club Energy is that you can benefit from free training, as well as a 25% discount on any BPEC training being held.
Our Bristol Training Centre of Excellence has the following free course happening next week:
Thursday 17[SUP]th[/SUP] October - Flexicom Boiler
As you would expect, spaces are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to attend, please contact Wendy Chilcott on [email protected] or call her on 01454 270314.
We are constantly updating our website wth new course dates. If this date is not convenient please keep checking the Training page or email/call Wendy.
For a map and directions to the Centre, please click here

We look forward to seeing you there.
Regards

signature_1.jpg
Club Energy HQ

If you are interested, or have any queries, please contact Wendy directly - I don't know any more that what dropped in my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free Glowworm training in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Replies
Views
ShowerSmellProblems
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock