Discuss free standing stove PEIS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper Gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
20140221_134812.jpg20140221_132037.jpg20140221_132045.jpg20140221_134806.jpgHello All.

Can anyone identify this stove?
It's a gas burning stove and has the mark PEIS on it. There no data badge and is probably from the 80.

What I'm really after is guidance on how the gas valve works.
I've managed to get it going but need to be able to leave clear instructions with the user.

Also with regards to signing this off as safe
I've checked
spillage
Flu pull
And FSD. All work well.
How would you approach this one considering there's no manufacturer literature.
Here are the pics.

GAS VALVE UP SIDE DOWN.it has two buttons on top. One seems to control flame strength the other the pilot.
If any one recognises the gas valve that would be absolutely fantastic.

Thanks all.

Dd368

Bit iffy if no data badge ! how do you know what the burner pressure should be ? Is this a gas fire ?

you will need manufacturers data to confirm its working correctly other wise your up a creek without a gas rate.

Yes it is a gas fire. No data badge..iffy..Yes exactly my sentiment. Was hoping that someone could identify manufacturer who I would approach for more info.
How about the gas valve. Anyone recognise it?

Best thing to do with no information shut it down, and walk away, get customer to waste there time finding information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to free standing stove PEIS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock