Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of a deal on paying for one but still getting a review back in return, Ray?

My daughter struggles to push the flush and although it may take a while for her to learn the art of moderation when using it, I'd be interested in buying one to solve a problem at the same time!

Any chance of a deal on paying for one but still getting a review back in return, Ray?

Sorry Sam. If fear that if I opened that box, I would be inundated with people wanting a deal on products in return for a review.

At least they are a sensible price now though. I had a quick google search and I couldn't believe the prices that people were charging for them. I had to go back and read the Wirquin price list a couple of times to make sure I hadn't made a mistake.

only 2 quid cheaper than screwfix, come on Ray you can do better than that.....:stooge_curly:

Sorry Sam. If fear that if I opened that box, I would be inundated with people wanting a deal on products in return for a review.

At least they are a sensible price now though. I had a quick google search and I couldn't believe the prices that people were charging for them. I had to go back and read the Wirquin price list a couple of times to make sure I hadn't made a mistake.

Yeah fair enough, Ray, you'd be inundated with 22mm copper tube bundle reviews!

Actually, looking online at the photos I don't think the misses would be to pleased with the blue top it has, might not match the towels ....

This is the problem, going up to use the loo only to be greeted by what looks like half a bag of maltesers in a toilet paper kebab left in the pan.

Cheers Ray. It arrived today. Wasnt expecting the inlet valve as well :)

Might be able to get my bone idle 19 year old to flush the toilet now. Review to follow.

got mine too Ray,thanks off on holiday tomorrow so I'll fit it when I get back

Also found out tonight that if you drink coke whilst eating liquorice allsorts it tastes like dandelion and burdock. Lovely :)

I am getting a bit confused here? Nothing new there, but summat seems to have rattled my cage?????

So for those of us who are not computer savey or literate, we have no chance of ever getting a freebie, YES? Personally, I think the whole set-up is flawed. Considering that those with ''quickest fingers'' will always get the product on offer, what chance are there for the likes of myself who have to look three or four times to be sure I am pressing the right button/key? By the time I press the right key, Billy King would have received his freebie by post. Says a lot, innit?

Where is the fairness? A better option would be to get all those interested to make their interest known by replying to the freebie post. After say a week, Ray can draw lucky winners out of the hat. Ok, this may involve more time and effort, (which Ray or his staff don't have), but it gives more chances to more of us. What if you were at work when the offer goes live? By the time you notice it, it's long gone. I'm gutted.

It's a case of you snooze you lose.

But in fairness to Ray he usually does give notice of impending freebies.

You'll catch one sooner or later.

Its like everything in the world. Being in the right place at the right time.

I am getting a bit confused here? Nothing new there, but summat seems to have rattled my cage?????

So for those of us who are not computer savey or literate, we have no chance of ever getting a freebie, YES? Personally, I think the whole set-up is flawed. Considering that those with ''quickest fingers'' will always get the product on offer, what chance are there for the likes of myself who have to look three or four times to be sure I am pressing the right button/key? By the time I press the right key, Billy King would have received his freebie by post. Says a lot, innit?

Where is the fairness? A better option would be to get all those interested to make their interest known by replying to the freebie post. After say a week, Ray can draw lucky winners out of the hat. Ok, this may involve more time and effort, (which Ray or his staff don't have), but it gives more chances to more of us. What if you were at work when the offer goes live? By the time you notice it, it's long gone. I'm gutted.

VI, do a search in the arms for the ideal vogue freebie. It's about a million pages long.

Toys.pram.sore loser.

Me thinks Raymondo may do it this way to avoid favouritism claims.......if its any consolation i keep missing the list aswell........i like to think i will win something REALLY worth getting for free.

Also probably easier logistically.

Do you have a Williams log on VI? If not it would be a start!

Also probably easier logistically.

Do you have a Williams log on VI? If not it would be a start!

I've heard Killy bing gets a 'log on' every time he browses the Williams or milawakee site

Last edited:

Then it's a good excuse to improve your typing skills INNIT!

Your living up to your name once again anyway!!!

i didn't realise you'd sneaked in through the fire escape. Erm, welcome to the arms..

Woo and double hoo! Mine arrived this morning!

Along with a packet of out of date liquorice allsorts..... but that jokes backfired on ray cos i'm eating them anyway!

They were probably in date when they left, the wee horse and cart courier took its time, so he did, to be sure to be sure...

Thanks Kay Jay just registered but need verifying as not GSR. OH Ray, where are youooo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock