Discuss Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 2 quid cheaper than screwfix, come on Ray you can do better than that.....:stooge_curly:

Sorry Sam. If fear that if I opened that box, I would be inundated with people wanting a deal on products in return for a review.

At least they are a sensible price now though. I had a quick google search and I couldn't believe the prices that people were charging for them. I had to go back and read the Wirquin price list a couple of times to make sure I hadn't made a mistake.

Yeah fair enough, Ray, you'd be inundated with 22mm copper tube bundle reviews!

Actually, looking online at the photos I don't think the misses would be to pleased with the blue top it has, might not match the towels ....

This is the problem, going up to use the loo only to be greeted by what looks like half a bag of maltesers in a toilet paper kebab left in the pan.

Cheers Ray. It arrived today. Wasnt expecting the inlet valve as well :)

Might be able to get my bone idle 19 year old to flush the toilet now. Review to follow.

got mine too Ray,thanks off on holiday tomorrow so I'll fit it when I get back

Also found out tonight that if you drink coke whilst eating liquorice allsorts it tastes like dandelion and burdock. Lovely :)

I am getting a bit confused here? Nothing new there, but summat seems to have rattled my cage?????

So for those of us who are not computer savey or literate, we have no chance of ever getting a freebie, YES? Personally, I think the whole set-up is flawed. Considering that those with ''quickest fingers'' will always get the product on offer, what chance are there for the likes of myself who have to look three or four times to be sure I am pressing the right button/key? By the time I press the right key, Billy King would have received his freebie by post. Says a lot, innit?

Where is the fairness? A better option would be to get all those interested to make their interest known by replying to the freebie post. After say a week, Ray can draw lucky winners out of the hat. Ok, this may involve more time and effort, (which Ray or his staff don't have), but it gives more chances to more of us. What if you were at work when the offer goes live? By the time you notice it, it's long gone. I'm gutted.

It's a case of you snooze you lose.

But in fairness to Ray he usually does give notice of impending freebies.

You'll catch one sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All Permit me to introduce you to the the Johnson Magnetic Filter. Designed and built in the UK by registered gas engineer Neil Johnson, from...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
R
Before we start, a few quick reminders: Two of these have now gone, to AtouchofGas and Solutions. Three more to go. No change there. Top guys...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all. Please read ALL the way to the end of the post before responding! Tonights freebie is the 22mm Dirtmag IQ, courtesy of Mr Steve...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
The freebies are back, but the rules of the game have changed. PLEASE NOTE - if you are reading this after Weds 26th March 2014, then the offer...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock