Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss freestanding basin taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbsom

Can anyone help me source some free standing basin taps i know there are free standing taps for a bath but i require them for a basin ie basin height any good suppliers any one can recommend thanks :smile:

not cheap but here you go

(sorry cant post links for some reason prob post verification)

just google

Freestanding Basin Filler Spout,
Body’ freestanding basin,
Torino Freestanding Basin Filler Spout.

ShaunCorbs; (sorry cant post links for some reason prob post verification) [/QUOTE said:
The mods want to know your safe first Shaun, don`t want any dodgy photos of you and sheep on here. lol
It wont last long mate and welcome to the forum!

The mods want to know your safe first Shaun, don`t want any dodgy photos of you and sheep on here. lol
It wont last long mate and welcome to the forum!

:( but i like posting pics of me girls :D and thnx

Sounds like your gonna fit in well with certain members here then :rolleyes2:

:D i fit in well with everyone if you dont take things to heart :D

:D i fit in well with everyone if you dont take things to heart :D

It`s all in the delivery and use of lol & the icons because what you type isn`t always read in the manner intended is it?

It`s all in the delivery and use of lol & the icons because what you type isn`t always read in the manner intended is it?

i'm screwed then :D

Your wings are safe he beheads people who step out of line does our croppie :94: lol

could do with a bit of a hair cut, does he do home calls :D

Your local plumbers merchant should be able to supply the tap you need. The staff don't bite like they did in the old days!.. Just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to freestanding basin taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock