Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Freeze Master 690E (110v) in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon,
I have a virtually new one of these for sale, they are now £2,060.00 new direct from Freeze Master or Broughtons. This used Freeze Master 690E Pipe Freezer 110v is used for freezing pipes from 15mm up to 61mm (2" iron). It comes with 7 pairs of reducers 15, 22, 28, 35, 42, 49, 54mm, clamps & also comes with freezing gel. It is fully tested by how quick it freezes and that it keeps freezing over a long period of time. My opinion is that this is the best freezing kit out there at the moment. I would accept £700.00 if collected.

I have another one that is exactly the same specification as the above but is a year older and has seen more use. it was serviced by Freeze Master in 2018 and has been in storage since. As this has seen more use I would accept £500.00 if collected. It is fully tested by how quick it freezes and that it keeps freezing over a long period of time.

Pictures 4, 5, & 6 are the newer machine, pictures 1, 2, & 3 the older.

Attachments

• freeze4.jpg
    freeze4.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 8
  • freeze5.jpg
    freeze5.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 8
  • freeze6.jpg
    freeze6.jpg
    656.5 KB · Views: 8
  • freeze1.jpg
    freeze1.jpg
    542.5 KB · Views: 8
  • freeze2.jpg
    freeze2.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 10
  • freeze3.jpg
    freeze3.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Freeze Master 690E (110v) in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock