Search the forum,

Discuss Freezing Machine Service, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
How much does it cost to have a Rofrost Turbo Serviced ?

Where did you send it ?

How long did it take them to get it back to you ?

Best place would be freeze master or do you know any refrigerating engys ?

Best place would be freeze master or do you know any refrigerating engys ?
I sent it to a mate who has a refrigeration business. He tried with it but there are two mixed gases apparently so it worked but not cold enough.
I spoke to the Roth rep and he said ÂŁ220 plus carriage and any parts.
Does that sound about right to you?

I sent it to a mate who has a refrigeration business. He tried with it but there are two mixed gases apparently so it worked but not cold enough.
I spoke to the Roth rep and he said ÂŁ220 plus carriage and any parts.
Does that sound about right to you?

Sounds a bit much if it's just a re gas

Maybe have a word with freeze master for the type of gas and get your mate to get some in

Would say 80-100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freezing Machine Service, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock