Discuss Frontline and Premier bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mika_98

Hello all,

Following on from my previous thread, I am waiting for some prices on Vitra items. In the meantime, I have come across Frontline and Premier bathrooms. The latter being part of the Ultra group.

Any experience with either of these brands? Bearing in mind the flush mechanism needing to be decent?

Thanks again :)

Ultra is good kit, only downside is availability isn't great. They've moved warehouse in the last year or so & the change over was problematic from what I can understand.

I use 2 merchants that use them & both say the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Frontline and Premier bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an Albion indirect mainsflow thermal store installed in July 2011 with a 120 litre capacity. I live in a block of communal council flats...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We're about to completely renovate the bathroom in our new house. At our old house we knew we weren't going to be there for long so...
Replies
Views
Evening all I have been researching the hell out of this, following my last project. Currently ripping half the kitchen out to remove a wall and...
Replies
Views
Back