Search the forum,

Discuss Funny Email From Customer! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Kieran,

I just wondered if you could help my USELESS husband? He broke the pipe under the shower last weekend by breaking the seal and has attempted to fix it himself. Now there is water under the flooring and periodically a puddle seeps onto the floor. I'm very worried that there is a lot of water leaking under the floor. He's trying to say it'll be fine but that's just because it's his fault! I'm away at the minute but [HUSBAND] is still at home-is there any chance of someone taking a look?

Thanks

[CUSTOMER]

There will be a nice tip/bribe off the husband to make it sound like it's not his fault.

Not sure how this is a funny email Kieran , is it not simply someone want a job doing ????? Or am I missing something ,,,, Simply fix hubby's bodge ,,, I'd do it,,

Lol maybe I'm the only one that found it funny then!

Husband tried to clean out the shower trap and unscrewed the trap from the tray which was cemented to the floor. Quite a bit of water damage.

They got charged £72 including the VAT to make a proper assessment of the damage/repair work.

I ain't no charity..

Get this then

Had a call today from an old lady saying she can't get her hosepipe on her outside tap , i was on other side of town and said i will have to charge to do that . She said I'm a cheeky sod and should do it because she's old lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Funny Email From Customer! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock