Discuss Gala vs Saneux in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clauds

Hi I have ordered a new bathroom suite from Saneux and my supplier has given me Gala. I cannot seem to find anything on Gala my invoice says Saneux doesn't that invalidate my guarantee?

? maybe shipped the wrong items, you paid for saneux so you want saneux

I take it you are,saying you have the right suite but the wrong description on the invoice...just e mail them,contact them and they will just correct invoice for you,as you are correct if you wish to claim in a few years time,there probably would be a problem...sort the administration paperwork our now,should be an easy task.....someone probably had the reverse happen,delivered the same day

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gala vs Saneux in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back