Discuss Gala vs Saneux in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clauds

Hi I have ordered a new bathroom suite from Saneux and my supplier has given me Gala. I cannot seem to find anything on Gala my invoice says Saneux doesn't that invalidate my guarantee?

? maybe shipped the wrong items, you paid for saneux so you want saneux

I take it you are,saying you have the right suite but the wrong description on the invoice...just e mail them,contact them and they will just correct invoice for you,as you are correct if you wish to claim in a few years time,there probably would be a problem...sort the administration paperwork our now,should be an easy task.....someone probably had the reverse happen,delivered the same day

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gala vs Saneux in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to add some radiators into my property and ideally looking to match the style of the existing ones. I cannot seem to find...
Replies
Views
Hi People, So, I'm looking to fit a new Monarch Midi HE water softener, upstairs bathroom suite, downstairs WC suite and probably replace the...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock