Discuss gas appliances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

If a second shop was to buy and sell gas cookers ect do thay have to be gas safe or something??? to be able to check to see if its all safe and working
and how can you check to see if its safe for you to buy and use????
how can you see if the shop is selling safe gas stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
The shop doesn't have to be Gassafe but they can't sell a faulty item.
They need to prove that it is serviceable, the only way would for it to have been tested by or installed by a GSR.

Second-hand gas cookers - Salford City Council

Re knowing if it was safe, it would have to first installed by a GSR so would be safe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas appliances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand...
Replies
Views
Hi all gas engineers. While doing landlord’s gas safety , if gas hob do not have data badge or manual . How can we test it for safe to use ??
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
We have a situation on our allotment where we have a large propane tank (free standing) inside a portacabin (not chained) connected to a plaque...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock