Discuss Gas Council Number Database in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Apologies if this isn’t the right group but I’m trying to put together a small website for my Dads business and I really want to get hold of the GCN database. I’ve googled until my fingers have bled with no joy.

Does anyone know who/how you get a copy of this database or who owns the data?

any help or advice greatly welcomed

Reply to Gas Council Number Database in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Hi. We’ve had rather a lot of noise issues with our radiators since we had a new boiler installed. Our radiators other than 2 more recent ones...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm being told one thing by an engineer sent by my supplier and another by one from my landlord, I'd greatly appreciate some advice on which...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Hi folks, apologies for posting again, however we're still looking for a gas safe registered plumber/engineer in the Coventry area, as it's coming...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock