Search the forum,

Discuss Gas engineer required - experience essential, diagnostic skills essential in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RLP

Good evening - we are a small plumbing and heating firm covering the West Kent area - Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks. We install bathrooms, install and repair gas appliances, and cover all maintenance and emergency callouts. We are currently five people strong but are expanding all the time and looking for good new people! We install 99% Worcester Bosch boilers and all of our work comes through recommendation.
We are looking to grow our business to six engineers/plumbers/bathroom fitters (all PAYE employed, not subcontractors), two admin staff and myself.
We love plumbing and heating and also our customers - please come and say hi!
We are currently in need of a skilled gas engineer who has experience in diagnosing boiler/central heating issues - must have excellent references.
Please send a message or reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas engineer required - experience essential, diagnostic skills essential in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock