Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gas Engineers needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andyc321

Hi folks first off apologies for starting a thread like this with my low post count I just wasn't aware there were forums for the plumbing/heating trade! :6:

I'm looking to build a small team of gas safe registered engineers to do domestic work (servicing,repairs, LLC's etc) in and around the Manchester area, roughly 20 mile radius

I already have one subcontractor who has over 30 years experience in the trade but was recently laid off from his full time position with a well established company and so far things are working fairly smoothly, however I'm finding the levels of work coming in now are stretching him to the point where I am no longer able to provide an efficient service to customers and need more hands on pumps.

I operate with a fair pay-scale because I am definetly trying to make money make no mistake but I want any sub-contractor I use to be paid well enough so that I can keep them doing work for me, I DO NOT expect any payment from the engineer whatsoever, infact I will provide you with all of the stationary required, all I do need is to know your diary for the week ahead each week so that I can plan work in round about anything you are already doing and request that your completed jobs invoives are received by me in time each week to ensure you get paid on time.

If you are interested at all please PM me and I will give you some more info or take your number and we can have a chat and apologies to the mods if I have broken any rules by posting like this,

Thanks
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Engineers needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock