Discuss gas hand books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
ive just had my first day of my gas,
and was wondering what everyones opinion on the best hand books
I need
domestic gas safety g2
and gas appliance g6

but ive only found versions from 2009 is there any newer versions thanks

I got some when I did mine but I'll find out myself in a couple of weeks going back in to resist mine

Maybe because I've always worked for someone when I've done them they have asked to not have them make it cheaper.

I thought it was a bit odd when I was asking about prices for LPG courses and they said it was including books etc I thought you robbing bstards.

My college isn't providing us with them, anything to have more money for them selves

Have a look in the pdf sticky, you'll find a link to my dropbox in there. Download the domestic Tolleys.

You're welcome.......

ive just had my first day of my gas,
and was wondering what everyones opinion on the best hand books
I need
domestic gas safety g2
and gas appliance g6

but ive only found versions from 2009 is there any newer versions thanks

I've got the construction skills G6 from 2007. Had it around 6yrs and only recently re-discovered it in the loft after moving house a couple of yrs ago. Half way through it now, it is a good read and really useful for the older appliances you'll come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas hand books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock