Discuss Gas Installers Workmate..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

henly1234

Gas Engineer
....GIW Version 5 - USB Edition, anyone know anything, I've been trying to access recently on my windows 10 tablet with no joy, nor can I find a internet site (that's accessible) for them.

It worked fine before on windows 8.1 but now looks like its dead, bloody annoying for 50 quid.

I up graded from windows7 to 10 (Free ) everything slowed down and some items didn't work at all, So went back to 7 now everything working fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Installers Workmate..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
So you just bought or moved into the house, switched on the heating, and only some radiators are completely hot, while others are lukewarm with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock