Discuss gas safe logo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

does anyone have this in .dct image/file ?

i think its dct its for my our new uniforms

You can download them on gs website they are in PNG, JPG and EPS formats

I have no idea what that means

Can you not download them and convert them into what you need. I have to send invoices as funny files and find it on the 'save as' button

Search online for free file converters. You can convert files into pretty much anything on those things.

I can send you the high resolution one I did for you recently in any format and you can get the badge company to convert it to their own format. Surely they can do this one small thing for you as a paying customer, especially if you ask them to keep it on file for repeat orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can send you the high resolution one I did for you recently in any format and you can get the badge company to convert it to their own format. Surely they can do this one small thing for you as a paying customer, especially if you ask them to keep it on file for repeat orders.

probably fella , i suspect its her partner not her , but if you email me it over in dct id be great full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safe logo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock