Discuss Gas Safety Checks Advise. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I've seen my mentor doing that with
Gas fires and I just followed it .

Was your mentor being paid to do a full service, or a safety check? Or even just doing a visual check after working on a different appliance?

What I'd do on a CO12 is different to what I'd do on a service, although the basic safety checks - flue flow, spillage, ventilation, should never be ignored, even on the "visual".

Thanks for the TB refreshments. Was brilliantly adherent..
And have a merry Christmas and Happy new year from all @UKPF

i wouldnt be testing a flue on a fire if i had serviced the boiler just a visual and on a landlords i would even if the fire belonged to the tenant

Hi,
Cheers
I get advices in phrases lolxx
Am I ok to assume if
Gas rate / burner pressure OK
Flame Picture OK not yellowish
What if I used only spillage and
CO room test ..?
Cheers

What if there are too many dead pigeons inside the chimney!?

Admins are in Lane one.
I'm going before you lot get Chinese burn.
And once again.. merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safety Checks Advise. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve got a couple of gas safety checks coming up and I’m a bit confused as to whether I need to tick yes or no to the appliance serviced part...
Replies
Views
Hi all gas engineers. While doing landlord’s gas safety , if gas hob do not have data badge or manual . How can we test it for safe to use ??
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock