Discuss Geberit slim cistern fill valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
To get the latest geberit fill valve in to a slim cistern - disassemble and remove the part with "ears" that makes it too fat for the cistern width - then reassemble. Use the clip from the old fill valve to reattach.

Attachments

• 20211201_152219.jpg
    20211201_152219.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
I think they are kind of middle of the road. I had a shocker with a roca concealed cistern recently.

For some reason I went to Roca for a part rather than straight to [email protected]
Roca took ages to get back, so I eventually got the bits off toiletspares by which time cust was getting mardy. Flush valve arrived, went to fit and the cradle was brittle and it broke when i was putting the valve in which is unusual and was not exactly what i hoped for.

Reply to Geberit slim cistern fill valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, does anyone know of a side fill valve that works in very low pressure situations? I installed two separate new side fill valves on my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just a side note to start, I am not a plumber and have pretty much zero knowledge about plumbing. I have three toilets in my house, a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
P
Hi, one of the two hooks on my toilet Torbeck fill valve has broken, and so the float can't connect. I've bought a new fill valve, however it's...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
R
Hi all. I'm having issues with the Flomasta bottom-entry fill valve in a toilet; the 'float' comes up but doesn't have any effect, it simply won't...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock