Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss giddyup in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimwants2plumb

Hi,

I am brand new to this and I am looking to start out on a journey to start my own plumb/gas/renewable company... I have a lot to learn.

Just saying hello to all, I am looking for any advice, contacts, banter on here.. so feel free to drop me a line.

I am also looking for a course around Manchester/(hr drive) which will take me to nvqlv3 and gas safe registered (pref cat3 on the register)... if anyone knows intense courses in the Manchester area let me know, even if its a link in existing appropriate forum...

I look forwards to hearing from you

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello Jimwants2plumb, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

cheers dan.. surewill

Hi Jimwants2plumb

Hope the forums can help you along on your journey :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers puddle, i have a very long way togo my friend, but I have always been a grafter.. I am currently a proffesional in another (non-related field)... I just want to be proud of what I do, do something worthwhile, do it well, work hard, honest, earn and learn for myself... thanks for the reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to giddyup in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock