Discuss Glow Worm Ultimate 30 C hot water but no heating. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, hope you're all well and hopefully someone will be able to help with a problem I have. The boiler seems to fire up with heating no problem at the start of a program but will randomly stop heating. There are no error codes on the boiler and the thermostat (Climapro 2RF) shows no signs of any issues, I have also replaced the batteries in this. Hot water is working fine. The radiator symbol on the boiler is flashing as expected and I can control the boiler from the Climapro so it doesn't seem to be this.
The problem started Xmas eve so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Last edited:

Reply to Glow Worm Ultimate 30 C hot water but no heating. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock