Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Glow worm Ultracom 24 firing issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again before firing and running. Occasionally shows the flame is lit on display but flow temp doesn’t go much past 26. Then if you turn off and try again sometimes it fires up straight away and runs? Anyone have any ideas? I’m gas safe registered, but not for that long and haven’t done too many break downs

flame sense prob ok ?

Haven’t checked that but doesn’t even get to flame point, fan ramps up then cuts out does this two or three times before running

Aps then I would check first

Reply to Glow worm Ultracom 24 firing issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock