Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss glowworm betacom 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

pl1

hi all new to installs what do you guys think of glowworm betacom 24 look decent to work on internally wot problems have u had if any

Fitted quite a lot of betacoms 28 , no probs at all and easicoms , think the tprv pipe can be awkward sometimes with it bein a brass thread into a rubber socket. Think the aftercare with glow worm is good , not had any problems

Mainly doing maintenace and repair I am becoming more and more wary of GlowWorms! I've now had 4 just die on me! Interupt the power and they wouldn't come back on! A ÂŁ200 pcb later got them back up and working. I then had to negotiate costs! EVERY GlowWorm I go to now comes with a red warning light and an additional 5 minutes preping the custard 'just in case' it doesn't come back on!

Whether the newer versions of these boilers have had this issue addressed, I do not know?

Personally I do not like this manufacturer!

Although they are valliant group I wouldn't ever put them in same skip as a valliant. 242s still going..... Only glow shed that last longer than one cycle of a seven day programmer is the house warmer.

thanks all so as a cheap boiler goes not champions league then yes markwirral took longer to fit prv pipe than boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm betacom 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, Recently had a new heating system and unvented hot-water cylinder installed (conversion from vented with tank). Everything is working fine...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.! I have a Betacom 2 24 Boiler ( 10 years old) and have been having issues with the pressure dropping. So far, I have had 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have...
Replies
Views
We had a Gloworm Energy 7 30r Boiler fitted in Jan 22 to replace a British Gas Boiler (which was a Glowworm Rebranded ) when the heat exchanger...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock